Saturday, October 23, 2010

Drawer Dropping

Who knew organizing a flippin' drawer would be such a headache.  Not that it is...I think I just let it get to that point.  My parents purchased us the Hemnes 3 drawer dresser from Ikea, and I love it.  The drawers glide open and shut so easily.  It's a real gem.  We plan on putting a changing pad on top and keeping our cloth diaper stash in the first drawer.  With that said...here comes the newborn stash.

The left side we have the newborn prefolds...diaper rites and a few orange edge GMDs.  In front of those I have Thirsties Duo Wrap covers--8 of them.  Yes--8.  I know I don't need 8.  That empty space in the middle is going to hold all of our XS BumGenius Bamboo fitteds that I scored online gently used.  All 20 of them! 

On the right side we have in the back BumGenius Bamboo fitteds in small...10 I believe, 2 Applecheeks, and 2 BumGenius small fitteds that I got for free when they were doing those coupons over the summer.  In the front are a few GMD yellow edge prefolds.  These will slowly make their way to the left of the drawer when the newborn stash can no longer be used. 
Here we have the Applecheeks inserts and snappis.

I figured this was the simpliest way to do it.  Easy.  Everything reads like a book.  When Jake grows out of his newborn stash, I'll start prepping the all in ones, but those don't start fitting well until after 10 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good!! I loved that dresser line. I actually bought the 7 drawer version (I think), but it was too tall for me to change the baby on top of. I wanted to cut off the legs (at 9 months pregnant) but my husband refused. So we gave it away... I hope you are able to keep it organized nicely! =)

    ReplyDelete