A year ago last January we found out we were pregnant for the first time, and a year ago last January we lost for the first time. Jeff took it so much harder than me. In my eyes, I saw it as something that happens, but Jeff couldn't understand it. I handled it ok until I received a text message that just made me so angry. Reading it just made me forget what I was actually going through because of someone else's petty drama. And then the next day the UPS man came with a huge box of cloth diapers. Seeing those diapers made it a little too real, but with the help of a loving beagle, Bernie.....
Bernie laid on the bed so patiently while I attempted to wrap a Flip diaper around him. He is so sweet and kind. It's amazing how a dog...who can't say a word...can fix so much.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


awe i just love that....dogs are the best!
ReplyDelete