This is what Sundays are all about.
This photo was captured last Sunday, April the 4th. My boys. My loves.
Jake weighed in at his doctor's appointment on Thursday at 8lbs 13ozs. He's starting to look like a chubby little baby. Tiny little rolls everywhere, plump cheeks, and slender fingers that make you oooh and awww.
We're officially out of newborn size clothes. Well...yes and no. When he's in disposables, he fits in newborn pants better. Anymore he's pretty much in cloth. Saturday we attended a wedding, and he was in cloth the entire time. It went better than expected. I took along 2 small bumgenius bamboos with covers, and 2 bumgenius all in ones. On the outside of my diaper bag, I attached my Monkey Foot diaper wet bag to tow home the dirties. It worked out great! I love how it has the extra loop of fabric to attach on the outside of my bag, and it really holds the stink in. Plus who doesn't love her cute designs?
what a cute picture!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Just so you know, I gave you a blog award, so head on over and get it! :-)
ReplyDeletewww.mrsmcentire.blogspot.com