Wednesday, October 27, 2010

HELP!!!! Wall Decals!

I am absolutely overwhelmed with wall decals.  I find something....think it will work...but negative ghost rider.  So I'm reaching out to my blogging friends!  Help me find that perfect decal!!! 

We're searching for something to go along with our owl theme and preferably large.  Maybe the generic tree with the owl in it?  Who knows! 

This is the picture of the wall it's going on.  When you first walk in the room, this is the wall you see.  To the left side is a twin bed and to the right is the crib.  With that being said, it there's tons of detail with the decals towards the bottom near the floor, you probably won't see it.

Please link me in your comment to something you think would work!  The winner will receive a big sloppy kiss from Bernie the Beagle.

Ready?
Set?
GO!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Saw that you already looked through etsy, so assuming you saw this one - but I love it:

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/57305413/tree-with-owl-wall-decal

    This one is cute too and I like that you can customize the color of the Owl's:

    http://www.upondesign.com/products/Tree-Owls.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For something totally different:

    http://dalidecals.com/Cute-Owl-Sitting-on-a-Tree-Branch-with-Leaves-Vinyl-Wall-Decal.html

    Found this site when looking for my decal -- haven't bought anything from there yet (waiting for big u/s next Tues!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I came over from TB :)
    I personally love this one:
    http://www.whatisblik.com/shop/branches

    ReplyDelete