Twinkie>>Be careful when you go to your ultrasound, because as you can see...it was quite obvious for us that it is a boy. Even a month ago when I originally found out. It's crazy how they develope. I have pictures from 7 weeks and on. Thank you so much!
We've talked over what happens if we have a money shot. We're PLANNING on keeping our trap shut if it happens and we've both completely accepted that it is a possibility. Especially since they had to do additional shots because of my medicine.
Speaking of finding out a month ago, what ever happend to those extra cupcakes?
He has quite an adorable nose! And I'm assuming the tech knows what she's talking about?? lol. Congrats on your son!
ReplyDeleteTwinkie>>Be careful when you go to your ultrasound, because as you can see...it was quite obvious for us that it is a boy. Even a month ago when I originally found out. It's crazy how they develope. I have pictures from 7 weeks and on.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
We've talked over what happens if we have a money shot. We're PLANNING on keeping our trap shut if it happens and we've both completely accepted that it is a possibility. Especially since they had to do additional shots because of my medicine.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of finding out a month ago, what ever happend to those extra cupcakes?
He is so adorable. And yeah, I think even a blind man could see that's a boy. Daddy must be so proud!
ReplyDeleteTwinkie>>Jake ate those a long time ago! haha!
ReplyDeleteLindsey>>Thank you!
Ha, definitely 100% boy! Congrats! I'm obsessing over our anatomy scan, and we still have almost 2 weeks to wait!
ReplyDelete