Round two of the great Kroger chicken sale!
So Monday I grilled up all the chicken and used part of it while saving the rest for Tuesday night's feast. And what was on the menu? Chicken Bruschetta Pasta courtesy of Philadelphia Cooking Creme!
I picked up this little tub of delisciousness only because I had a coupon, and I had a coupon. Any other day in the dairy section I would have passed it.
Again, this was a very simple meal. To start I boiled a box of farfalle pasta. For the sauce, all I did was cut up my chicken into cubes, throw it into a pan on medium heat with some olive oil...or EVOO for all you RR nuts....add some garlic, 1/3 of a cup of chicken stock/broth and your tub of love. Mix that all together. Then gently fold in a pint of sliced cherry tomatoes...grape tomatoes...whatever's on sale, and yes, I said "fold in".... :รพ Let it come to a quick boil and then simmer. Finally season it up, add some basil, and gently stir in your pasta. Voila!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't know what's better, the delicious dinner or the Fiestaware?
ReplyDelete